Full-Stack or Python Developers
AEM is currently seeking software wizards to join our team.
The role requires either:
A Full-stack developer interested in learning Python and other technologies, or
Experienced python developers
By joining our team, you will be involved in a team that is developing ground-breaking technologies set to disrupt exploration and asset management in remote, harsh environments > think, space and the ocean depths.
Code cleanly following PEP8 pythonic principles
Follow SCRUM / Agile management principles
Be involved in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and sprint reviews
Assist with design, write tests, complete documentation
Think innovatively and out-of-the-box
Explore and discover solutions to challenges
Self motivated and goal orientated
Solid understanding of good software design principles
Enjoys working with people and works well in teams
Good communication skills
Experience with either python or 2+ Languages
What's great in the job?
- Flexibility provided to learn new methodologies and technologies
- A great opportunity to work with a best-in-class team
- Opportunity to join a start-up focused on artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics
- Promoted learning and sporting culture
- Flexible working time and environment
Stacks, Languages and Frameworks:
- Database: PostgreSQL with PostGIS
- Back-end: We love coding in Python following PEP8 pythonic practices
- Frameworks: VueJS and Odoo (v9 and v12)
- Front-end: HTML5 / CSS3 / JS / Jquery / Bootstrap
Learn new technologies.
AEM fosters learning through dedicating time for developers to learn.
Free time available for learning new technologies. Flexible and Open team
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Stay healthy, walk or cycle to work -
(parking / showers available)
In Dien Bien Phu (District 3),
near reunification palace.
Monthly Lunch, Annual day event.
Exciting team activities
Stay active, play sports with colleagues. Flexitime available for sports
Eat & Drink
Coffee, Drinks and Snacks provided